07/11/2011

ICONIC COMBO BOOTS







































I want a pair of boots with fringe and I just love these boots from Isabel Marant, no actually im a bit obsessed with them. And I think its a great combo I love the fringes and Im really into wedge heels at the moment. So easy with its wide shaft, you just tuck your feet in there. They exist in several colors. They will fit with everything,  my lovely beach dresses here in Hossegor or on a city stroll in Paris. Well I will see

Jag bara älskar dessa stövlar från Isabel Marant nej faktiskt jag är lite besatt av dem. Och jag ycker det är en perfekt combo. Jag älskar fransarna och är lite inne på kilklack för tillfället. Och så lätt med det vida skaftet bara att stoppa ner fötterna. dom finns i flera färger. Dom kommer att passa utmärkt till mina sommarklänningar här i Hossegor eller på promenad i Paris. Jag får se.

//

No comments :

Post a Comment