03/09/2014

TODAY'S QUOTE

Here I am on my way out in Hossegor finest wave, La Graviere. 

It was one of these magic evenings, when I had absolute no clue what I was getting into, but it was a hell of an evening, got hammered in the sand, had a fancy run and look I'm still here;D 
When I go back to that feeling I had  I realized, different scenario but same situation 

I don't really know whats a head of me, what the future holds, but hey I do it anyway and I'm pretty exited about it. 
Maybe I will get smashed into the sand or I have this perfect ride, who knows....
Well new exiting projects lays a head, cant wait to get on with it;D

Here is he quote I follow from an long gone star;D

"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done."

-  Bruce Lee -

♥ Karin

No comments :

Post a Comment