16/10/2011

SKATE A LA FARRAH

skateboarding with jeans

Have you seen this I remember Farrah Fawcett from Charlies Angels and I always liked her style. To see her on this old picture skateboarding its just fantastic, I didnt know she could skate. It really made me wanna go longboarding. Put on my red Nixon hoddie my really worn out Nike and vintage jeans and just hit the road with my old sector 9....just crusing.

Har ni sett här, jag kom ihåg Farrah Fawcett från Charlies Angels och jag gillade alltid hennes stil. Att se henne på det här gamla fotot skejta är helt fantastiskt, hade ingen aning att hon kunde. Jag blev jättesugen på att åka longboard. Ta på mig min röda Nixon hodie, mina riktigt utslitna Nike och vintage jeans och åka med min gamla Sector 9....ja bara cruisa


//

No comments :

Post a Comment