27/10/2011

GET READY TO KNIT





photo: Wool and the gang
So what Im I going to this winter, I would love to knit. I know how to do it but im not pertically good at it and so you can imagine how happy I got when I found wool and the gang, just love their idea. They have some really nice knitted stuff, both for kids,girls etc instructions, yarn and wooden needles follows. But if you are to lazy or you just cant knit, then you can buy the ready product hand knitted from artisans in Peru.

Så vad skall jag göra i vinter, jag skulle vilja sticka. Jag vet hur man gör men jag är inte speciellt bra på det så gissa om jag blev glat överraskad när jag hittade wool and the gang älskar deras affärsidé. Dom har riktigt fina stickade varor, både för barn tjejer och lite allt möjligt. Intruktioner, garn och stickor medföljer. Men om du är för lat eller bara inte kan sticka, då kan du köpa den färdiga produkten handstickat från Peruanska hanverkare.

//

No comments :

Post a Comment